Health & Safety
Sureshine are committed to Health and Safety and are constantly monitering and improving our procedures to reduce any possible hazards that may arise in the workplace. We are well aware of our legal obligations and regard safety as the most important factor within our business. Before commencing any contract or cleaning task, a comprehensive risk assessment is carried out.
Each of our employees has to take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others by:
- being familiar with the Health and Safety manual
- wearing and using safety clothing and equipment provided
- reporting all hazards or persons creating hazards
- reporting all accidents, whether injured or not
- conforming to all written and verbal instructions.